
Today marks Tina and my 2nd wedding anniversary! I couldn't think of a more romantic way to celebrate it then in the High Risk unit at Riverside. I had to work up in Cleveland today, so I stopped by Mitchell's Steakhouse on the way home to pick up dinner. The food was excellent, and I even got a complimentary Jameson at the bar while I waited on the food. Not bad huh? Tina was so excited to have a real steak, and real mashed potatoes.
More good news today. We had another ultrasound and the boys have done some good growing in the past two weeks. Ethan is now at 3 lbs. 8 oz., and Kevin is a 4 lb. 3 oz. (Uncle Andrew better watch out, they are gaining on you!). We are so relieved that they are both now over 3 lbs. and just pray that they continue to do so well.
We just got back into the room from taking Tina outside in the wheelchair for some fresh air. Things were going fantastic until we bumped into one of our Drs. downstairs. He's very good, but he's been the most strict one all along and would not give Tina permission to leave the room. WE GOT BUSTED BIGTIME. Tina immediately put on the charm and explained how it was our anniversary, so I think he was a little sympathetic.
All and all it's been a great day. We've had many visitors over the past week, and it's been so great helping break up the monotony of our days. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers. It's crazy to think that in less then a month from now we will be parents!
Much love,
Ryan, Tina, Ethan, and Kevin
Haha you got busted! Glad you both had a good night. :)
ReplyDelete-Kels