I was hoping to update more this week, but as I am sure you can imagine, things get pretty busy! We have had an eventful few days, but I will try and make this brief.
Saturday we had the memorial for Ryan's Dad, Kevin Binau. We saw many people we had not seen in a very long time and for some people it was the first time they met the boys. Ethan and Kevin were in their element with all the people and attention. I don't think that they stopped smiling the entire night. In fact, they closed down the party, much to my surprise! They have never gone to bed so late so I was not sure how they would do. But they were wonderful and had such a great time. It was a beautiful evening and my Mother in Law, Suzanne, did such an amazing job organizing the night.
On Sunday morning we were able to see many of our Columbus friends for Brunch. A special thank you to Debbie Tschofen and Bryan Rood for organizing and hosting everyone. It was so wonderful to see so many friends and their new babies!! We are so lucky to have such generous and caring friends. We miss them so much!
| Both the boys fell asleep on Grandma Suzy this morning. |
Our plans for the week are going to have to change a little, but we are still hoping to get some good visiting in with out family in Cincinnati. I am sure we have yet to see the worst of the virus, so wish us luck. So far so good!
Oh no. The girls got hand, foot and mouth disease when Randy and I were vacationing in Florida and were home with Grandma Martha. Worse than it sounds, and glad it was identified quickly. If it's not one thing.....
ReplyDelete